- A valid credit card is required for purchasing conference tickets.
- The full conference attendance fare is due upon event registration.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Cancellations and full refunds are allowed with 30 days from attendance date. After 30 days no refunds are allowed.
- In the event the conference date is cancelled all monies collected from registrants will be refunded in full.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Innogive reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the sale of Conference tickets without notice.
- Prices for attendance tickets are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Innogive Site (www.Innogive.org).
- Innogive shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price changes, suspension or discontinuance of the Conference.
Innogive may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in this policy by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in our database or by placing a prominent notice on our site.